Silent Disco headset hire for weddings and partnerships!
How about something completely different for your wedding entertainment & music? Silent Discos at weddings are becoming more and more popular due to the quirky nature it brings to a wedding but also the ability to ensure the party doesn’t stop when the music has to. Let us support you at your wedding by providing our awesome wireless headsets.
So, why not try something different and throw a Silent Disco at your wedding?
Often wedding venues will put restrictions on the time that loud music is allowed to be played to, silent discos offer a unique ability to allow you to continue to party late into the night and make your special day even more enjoyable. Not only do our silent headsets allow you to cope with any noise restrictions, but also it allows your guests to enjoy up to 3 different music sources so they are kept on their feet and the dancefloor all evening!
We can also supply your wedding with so much more!
As well as Silent Disco headsets, we can also stock the following and can offer competitive packages/offers when hired along with our headsets…
- Photobooths / Magic mirrors
- LED Light-up letters
- Wireless LED battery uplighters
- Event lighting
- DJ Packages
- Event staff
- Illuminated dance floors
- Confetti cannons / special FX
Our tips for a great Silent Disco at your wedding.
- Be sure to hire enough headsets to cover all your guests – you don’t want anyone being left out if it proves really popular with your loved ones!
- All our headsets are sent our fully-charged – so no worrying there!
- You should try and have at least 2 channels of music options. At a wedding this could be a live DJ plus one or two other playlists. If you can try and coordinate each of the channels (and do discuss with your DJ) to play a different genre/style of music, then this will help keep all of your guests happy and entertained throughout the evening!
- Add some extra magic to the party with fun inflatable props, glow-sticks, glow-paints, confetti etc.
- Ensure there is somewhere safe and obvious for guests to pickup and return the Silent Disco headsets too.